Terms and Conditions
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
This User Agreement contains rules and regulations, policies and terms and conditions and agreement applicable to any person who may access or use www.kialane.com , including any subdomains, webpages or extension of www.kialane.com(Website) and you hereby agree and acknowledge to be bound by the terms of this User Agreement.
The use of www.kialane.com and the services provided are subject to the rules and regulations, policies, notices, terms and conditions set forth in this User Agreement. For the purposes of this User Agreement, 'User' and wherever the context may require 'You' (or any variation thereof), shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to become a user of the Website by accessing or browsing the Website and/or has registered as a member of the Website by submitting identification information/ registration details using the computer system of this Website and Accepting the electronic record of the User Agreement and has obtained a unique username and a secret alpha-numerical key (password) for using the Website.
Amendment Emerald overseas (Henceforth referred to as "Company") reserves the right to change this Website and/or alter the terms and conditions of this User Agreement at any time and retains the right to deny access to anyone who the Company believes has violated the provisions of this User Agreement. You are advised that any amendment to the User Agreement or rules and policies incorporated herein by reference will only be notified on the Website on publicly accessible links and you agree by accessing, browsing or using this website that this constitutes sufficient notice for all purposes against you. The revised version/ terms shall be effective from the time that the Company posts the same on the Website. [In the event, that the User Agreement includes a substantial change, the Company will provide 30 days' prior notice of such substantial change by posting the same on the Website and also at the email address provided by the User to the Company. For the purposes of this User Agreement, 'substantial change' means a change to the terms of this User Agreement that reduces your rights or increases your responsibilities.]
By impliedly or expressly accepting this User Agreement, You also accept and agree to be bound by www.kialane.com Rules and Policies for Sellers and Buyers as provided from time to time in the following hyperlinks:
About About About www.kialane.
www.kialane.com website is an Internet based content and e-commerce portal operateed by Emerald Overseas,, India.
www.kialane.com , at its sole judgment, reserves the right to accept or reject a user from registering on the website without giving any reason thereof.
Acceptance while placing an order:
By placing an order from our site www.kialane.com , you accept that:
- You are legally eligible for entering into a contract withwww.kialane.com ;
- You have attained the age of majority or you are considered as an adult as per the law abiding your city or you are at least 18 years old; and,
- You are a resident in one of the country where we provide services.
Confidentiality of Information:
www.kialane.com values the privacy of information pertaining to its associates. We do not use or disclose information about your individual visits to our website or any information that you may give us, such as your name, address, email Id or telephone or mobile number, to any outside sources.
www.kialane.com will not use information about you without your permission and will provide the means for you to manage and control the information that you have provided.
www.kialane.com does not disclose any personal information to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes that could be used to personally identify you, such as your password, credit card number and bank account number.
Contract formation guideline:
1. Once you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgment e-mail with mentions of the order received at our end. This acknowledgement e-mail does not mean that your order has been accepted by us. Your order is an offer made to us that is subject to our will of selling the product. All orders are conditional i.e. based on availability and acceptance by us, and we will confirm our acceptance by sending you another e-mail that confirms the dispatch of the product. The contract between us will be recognised only when an email has been sent to you about the dispatch of the product. Please note that all communication will happen through electronic media.
2. We will not process your order until payment has been received , in case of prepaid orders, or if you have not responded to the confirmation call of your COD order placed with us.
3. If you have done any mistake while placing an order, rectification shall be allowed only till the time your order has not been dispatched from our side. But if , for some reason , you fail to do so, you can return the product as per the return policy mentioned on our website.
4. Before entering into a contract, we are entitled to refuse any order placed by you for any reason.
5. While placing an order you undertake that all details provided by you to us while requesting goods or availing any services from us are true and accurate and you have placed the order in all your senses. Also , you agree that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used for the transaction while placing the order. And in case of COD order, you undertake that you have sufficient funds to payout the bill. But , in case somebody forged your identity while placing any request to us, you hold the onus to inform about the same before entering into the contract.
Price and payment
1. The price payable for the products while placing the order is shown on the website excluding delivery charges..
2. Payment shall be made by the mode of payment mentioned on our website and your order will be dispatched from our side only after we receive the successful transaction notification for the full payment for the order placed with us.
3. Prices for the product can be altered without any prior notice but changes will not be entitled for the orders that have already been accepted by us.
4. We provide you multiple options for the products that you order with us, so it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products listed on our site may get priced incorrectly, unintentionally. We take utmost care in verifying the price of the order before dispatching from our end, and in case of any sort of discrepancy i.e. whether the price was charged higher or lower than the correct price, we will intimate you with the same.
5. Please note that we have the full authority to cancel the order before dispatching the order from our side in case if you have placed an order for the product that has been listed on our website with incorrect (lower) price, and even after we have sent you a dispatch confirmation e-mail for the same. But, since the pricing error is obvious or could have reasonably been recognized by you as a miss-pricing, we are not bound to abide the contract in such a situation.
Rights and obligations transfer corresponding to Contract
1. The contract is binding between you andwww.kialane.com , and after us to our respective successors.
2. Without our prior written consent, you are not liable to transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of a contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under the contract.
3. At any time during the term of the contract, we may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under the contract.
Delay due to unusual events
1. We are not accountable for the failure or delay of the delivery product or service that may occur due to the unusual events that are beyond our control like strike, lockout, accident or anything that may arise due to natural calamities (Force Majeure Event).
Our performance under any contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavors to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
www.kialane.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problems corrupt the security, or proper administration of the service
www.kialane.com reserves the right to refuse the service to anyone at any time before binding the contract
www.kialane.com Certain elements of the site will contain material submitted by users.
accepts no responsibility for the content or accuracy of such material.
www.kialane.com is not responsible for the contents of any linked sites. We do not endorse the companies or products to which it links. Your access to any of these third party sites is done entirely at your own risk.
The details of the products or product specifications (for instance weight, color, handwork details, size, etc.) quoted with the product displays are only fairly accurate values. Since most of the products have intricate handwork, there may be slight variation in the pictures displayed and the respective actual products. The multiple pieces of same product may not have exact same embroidery in each there could be a some difference in terms of embroidery placement which is to be treated as a feature of Indian Ethnic Handicraft and not to be treated as any defect or a different product as shown in the product image.
www.kialane.com will not be liable for any loss of data, loss/profits or any damages under any circumstances what so ever including any circumlocutory, special, subsidiary, indirect, consequential or other damages that result from the use of or inability to use the products/services offered at www.kialane.com In no occurrence/event shallwww.kialane.com be accountable to the user for any damages, losses, negligence or any actions otherwise, beyond the amount paid by the user to www.kialane.comfor any specific product or service.
With a view to provide our users/customers latest information and material, www.kialane.com will make changes in the products or services described on this site from time to time. The prices displayed on website are for Internet orders. Availability and prices of items are cause to undergo change without prior notice. Any prices displayed on www.kialane.com may not be indicative of the actual selling prices in any particular area. We reserve the right to limit sales, including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers.www.kialane.com is not responsible for any typographical or photographic errors/shortcomings.
Apart from any or all of the aforesaid Terms, Conditions & Disclaimers, FAQ or anywhere else in the site, any refund or payment by to the user (or www.kialane.com anybody acting on his behalf for any reason whatsoever) shall not become a waiver of any or all of the terms and conditions made and shall not become a precedent for similar actions/claims in future or confer any rights on the applicant. All such refunds or payments, if any when made, shall be subjected to a deduction of INR1,112 on account of Bank charges and other processing overheads.
Limitation of Liability:
Under no circumstances and under no legal or equitable theory, whether in tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise, shall www.kialane.com or any of its employees, directors, officers, agents, vendors or suppliers be liable to you or to any other person for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or damages of any nature arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use thewww.kialane.com Web site, including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, accuracy of results, or computer failure or malfunction, even if an authorized representative of www.kialane.com has been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages. In no event will www.kialane.com Be liable for any damages in excess of the fees paid by you in connection with your use of the site during the six month period preceding the date on which the claim arose.
In case of any doubts user may seek clarifications from www.kialane.comthrough Email firstname.lastname@example.org and should not use any service/place order before he gets a written clarification about the same.
Users of www.kialane.com are supposed to have thoroughly read and understood all the terms and conditions mentioned herein. users are considered to have unconditionally agreed, approved, understood and accepted all the terms, conditions, procedures, risks and consequences of using the products/services at